- The varnish protects the wooden surface from wear and tear, without concealing its natural colour and lustre,
- The wooden surface gives the floors its beautiful appearance with natural pattern variation in the grain.
- The HDF core consists of a sturdy wood fibre board with a 5G click-joint system that makes installation fast and easy.
- The reverse side of the flooring has a balance-layer composed of paper that evens out tensions in the floor caused by moisture and temperature variations.
- The varnished surface with MaxGuard's diamond-like hardness increases durability far beyond the properties of standard wood floors.
- The real wood surface gives the floor its beautiful appearance with a natural pattern variation and grain.
- The protective impregnation of the joints provides greater resistance to moisture than standard click flooring made of wood fibre material.
- The robust frame made of HDF makes the floor incredibly stable. The 5G click system makes the floor extremely easy to install.
- The reverse side has a natural cork layer, which makes the floor comfortable underfoot and provides sound-absorbing properties.